Welcome to Bridge Medical Centre
Our aim is to provide high quality, safe, effective and compassionate care to all out patients. To work in partnership with them, their families and carers, ensuring that they are involved in all decision making regarding their care and treatment thus maintaining maximum levels of independence, choice and control.
We provide NHS medical services for approximately 11000 patients. Our team is made up of four doctors, four nurses, and two health care assistants. We are ably supported by two managers, three secretarial staff and ten admin staff. In addition we have other community health practioners at the practice supporting our patients, including our Midwife, Health visitor, Mental health liaison practioner, Time to talk counsellors, Carers support worker and Fracture liaison team.
We operate out of a purpose built (December 1990) doctors surgery in Three Bridges which is located just outside Crawley Town centre. We are within walking distance of Three Bridges train Station, and on a mainline bus route. In addition we have ample parking for our patients.
Our disabled patients have full access to our building, there is an allocated disabled parking space with dropped kerbs for easy access. We have fully automated doors to the main reception area and our corridors are wide enough to accommodate wheelchair access. We are currently in the process of a refurbishment program in upgrading our facilities in line with current legislation.
2016 Winter Flu Campaign
for Patients' of Bridge Medical Centre
We are taking booking for flu vaccinations. If you are aged over 65 or in one of the "at risk" groups and have not attended our Walk in Clinics please call 01293 526025 to book an appointment.
Do you fall in one or more of the following “at risk groups”, if so you are entitled to a FREE Flu jab, which will help protect you over the winter months.
Please note, having the Flu jab will not necessarily prevent you from getting the flu, but it will ensure your symptoms are less severe.
- All patients aged 65 and over
- All pregnant women
- All those aged 6 months or over IF you suffer from any of the following conditions:-
- Chronic Respiratory Disease (such as:- Asthma, Bronchitis, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema)
- Chronic Heart Disease (such as:- Angina, Congenital Heart Disease, Heart failure, High Blood Pressure).
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Chronic Liver Disease (such as:- Biliary Atresia, Chronic Hepatitis or Cirrhosis).
- Chronic Neurological Disease (such as:- Stroke, Transient Ischaemic Attack (TIA).
- Diabetes (Type 1 & 2 and Diet Controlled)
- Immunosuppression (examples include immunosuppression due to disease or treatment, patients undergoing chemotherapy leading to immunosuppression, anyone without a spleen, HIV infection, individuals treated with or to be treated with steroids for more than a month with a dose equivalent to Prednisolone at 20mgs or more a day).
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Carers (Patients who are registered as Carers in their medical records).
Children aged 6 months to 2 years will require the flu injection if in an at risk group.
All children aged 2, 3 and 4 years old on 31/08/16 will be eligible for the Nasal Flu Spray. If there are medical reasons as to why they cannot have the spray, they will be offered the vaccine.
PPG - Patient Participation Group
Are you interested in finding out more about your surgery? Would you like to influence or change how your surgery operates?
Why not join our PPG - Patient Participation Group and have your say. We hold meetings bi-monthly, at lunch times in our waiting room.
Our next meeting is on TUESDAY 8TH NOVEMBER 2016 between 1 and 2pm.
Alternatively if meetings are not for you then why not join our virtual patient participation group.
To join please complete the Patient Participation Group Sign-up form online. Or drop a line to our email address and we will get back to you – email@example.com
Or if you prefer you can down load the sign up form as a PDF document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
We will be in contact.
(Site updated 21/10/2016)